Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Inspection & Consulting
Clients from over 4 Canadian provinces
Established since 2007, we employ some of the best NDT inspectors on the market
How can we help you?
Ships & Marine Structures
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Methods:
1. Visual Inspection – VT:
Procedures adopted by Inspector:
1. Details to check Before welding:
2. Details to check During welding:
3. Details to check After welding:
2. Liquid Penetrant Testing – LT:
3. Magnetic Particle Testing – MT:
4. Radiographic Testing – RT:
5. Ultrasonic Testing – UT:
6. Eddy Current Testing – ET:
7. Coating Inspection – CIP:
This method involves the testing of liquid and dry coatings on ferrous and non-ferrous substrates.
The procedure for coating inspection can vary depending on the industry but the most common factors when inspecting are the following;
Get Your Free Consultation
Let us take care of all your inspection needs. We employ some of the industry’s finest NDT inspectors.
© 2021 APAP Inspection Inc. All Rights Reserved. Permit Number: AP-2001331